5 Reasons To Choose Alchemy As Your Interior Sourcing Partner

Have you always wondered if it is ideal to hire a sourcing partner? There are many advantages in hiring a sourcing partner. Some of them are: infinite design choices, cost advantage, reduces the hassle of customs and logistics, and most importantly, saves time as it gives you more time to take care of other important things on the plate for a project. But over and above that, we are here to tell you a few reasons why you should consider choosing us as your interior sourcing partner.

Truly Personalised Service

We believe in giving our clients undivided attention and services that are truly personal. We provide our clients end-to-end streamlined sourcing and interior design procurement services, right from signing us as your sourcing partners until the doorstep delivery. As we mainly source from China, Italy and Indonesia, we personally take our clients to the destination with us where we take care of the end-to-end travel, right from booking tickets, visa support, hotel bookings, travel in the respective countries and more. We give them the plethora of options to explore which will be in line with their design requirements. According to us, it is crucial for the clients to have the first-hand experience. We would also assist in customs clearance and other services in India until it reaches the client’s doorstep. Once you select the products, sit back and relax as we will handle everything else. In a nutshell, once you become our client, we will be there to assist in every step of the way.

Transparent Pricing

Though there are 100X options available in China, Italy and Indonesia, it is not always a feasible option. Once the client gives us their requirement, we do a thorough feasibility analysis and advise the client if it is a feasible option for them or not to procure it from those countries. We also do individual piece analysis, and only the items that either have a design or cost advantage or both, we suggest to the client. We believe in complete transparency and we do not want our client to go ahead with a project if we think that the client is not at an advantage with the deal.

Specialised Sourcing Partner

There are many sourcing companies in India that cater to different sourcing solutions, but not many are specialized in just interior sourcing solutions. We are specialised and focused only on interior design sourcing solutions for our clients. With over 15 years of experience in this industry, we have established good relationships with our vendors in China, Italy and Indonesia. Thus providing not just quality vendors but also a cost advantage to our clients. We give our clients honest suggestions and guidance in our forte. We basically believe in going the extra mile for our client.

Sourcing Anything From Anywhere

Pinned something on Pinterest but cannot seem to find it anywhere? Or found a bizarre design on the internet and thought that this couldn’t be available and might just be a creative design image? Or randomly clicked a picture and thought this could be an amazing fit for one of the upcoming projects but cannot seem to remember where it was from? Well, we are here to fix that and find a solution. At Alchemy, we do not have any catalogue as we never wish to limit our client’s imagination. Here, the internet is our catalogue, the world is our catalogue. And we guarantee to find even the most bizarre ask because saying no for a product is not our policy.

Service for Life

We are customer-centric, and we mean it when we say it. For us, customer satisfaction is of utmost importance and we believe in maintaining a long-lasting relationship with our clients. We will always be a phone call away for any queries related to the services already provided because the expiry of the after service is a lifetime. We always look forward to collaborating with them on any future projects as well. And thus, our mantra is “once a customer, always a customer”.

If you believe even 1% that you can trust us as your sourcing partner for your next project, do get in touch with us and leave the other 99% on us. If you want to know more about our journey, click here.

  Interior product manufacturers in Coimbatore

Alchemy Solutions: Discovering A Passion And Turning Into A Venture

Read More
Interior_product_manufacturers_in_kerala

5 Reasons To Choose Alchemy As Your Interior Sourcing Partner

Read More
 Interior_product_manufacturers_in_Bangalore

Popular Residential Interior Design Styles You Must Know

Read More
 ...

The Benefits Of Global Sourcing

Read More